I have so many things I want to write about in the personal development field, but after four days of holidays with my 9 years old daughter, my reason to win in life, this mind needs a re-boot. “My Little Pony” is still playing on repeat in my head, which is great, because it was time invested in re-building the family.
Four days of happiness, what a victory that is compared to my days in the haze of drinks, drugs and the victimization from poor choices of my past. I will never go back to that life. Never. Once I began trying out different ways to stay sharp upstairs, certain things proved to be more effective than others.
Let’s cut is short, here is the list:
- Exercise and/or yoga. Those endorphines will make you higher than weed. I know because I’ve been to the gym high and cannabis doesn’t come anywhere close to endorphines.
- A cold shower, bath or the ocean. That one is a proper slap in the face.
- Meditation. A major anti-stress benefactor.
- A visit to nature. Nature is like a mom, embracing, warm and beautiful.
- Do nothing, take a break and chill your head out a bit.
- Attend a hobby, it will clear your mind of stuff that is weighing you down.
What can you do for yourself today that will make you more productive and creative towards the realization of your dreams?
Thank you for reading and may your mind clear up,